Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!!!!


I love this time of the year. I just love the idea of a clean slate. The chance to get it right this time. No matter how many mistakes, no matter how desperate or ill-conceived the past year may have been, this time I could get it right. Eat better, meditate daily, finish that first chapter...its all right there just waiting for me. It's a season brimming with new ideas, exploding with possibility.

There's a hopeful energy surging through everything & everyone. I wake a little earlier & pop out of bed with an ounce more bounce. The mind reels as I think of all the things I could accomplish in 12 whole months.

Its like one big do over.

Now, what to do first?


It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.

-Alan Cohen