Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Pet Peeves...on a bad day


* Rude People. You know who you are. There is just no need for you to exist. "Please", "Thank You", "Excuse me", these are not unnecessary, you however are.
* People who talk just to hear themselves speak. Not everything said is interesting or necessary. There really is no need to try & fill up every single piece of empty space with something. Especially when that something is really nothing & just makes me want to smack you.
* Dumb people. I'm not talking about not knowing the square root of Pi. I mean people who lack any common sense whatsoever. People with less think through skills then a piece of dead wood.
* Screaming kids. If you can't control your ankle biters inside the home, don't bring them outside the home. There is no need for everyone to have to suffer for your mistakes or lack of parental know how.
* "Have a Happy Period." Are you kidding me? I just know it was a man that came up with that particular ad gem. And every time I notice it, I happen to be on my "happy" period & inches from homicidal. Which of course relates us back to the dumb people I mentioned earlier.
* Morning people. Just because you feel the need to have a conversation before a cup of coffee doesn't mean the rest of us do. So zip it, or prepare to be harmed.
I'm sure I have more. But I just can't be bothered today.

HAVE A HAPPY PERIOD!!!!!